Sunday, March 1, 2009

Disneyland: Meghan's Future Home

I LOVE DISNEYLAND PARIS! If I could live there, I would. At the end of the day, Molly and I were trying to think of places we could hide for the night so that no one would be able to kick us out. Though we had a few promising sleeping places, we did actually end up leaving.

We went on almost every single ride, except "It's A Small World" because I have a great fear of getting stuck on the ride and being forced to listen to that stupid song for hours on end, after which I will go crazy and jump off the boat, smashing in all the heads of those singing dolls.

It's a very detailed fear.

There really aren't words to describe my day, so I'll make one up: funnificent. Yes, it was a very funnificent day. We ran around all through the park and were probably more excited than all the small children when we saw Sleeping Beauty and Prince Phillip. Of course, they'd only take pictures with the small children (it's prejudice, I tell you), but I still saw them!

We were exhausted but incredibly happy by the time we got back.

This morning I found a note from the Italian I met in the kitchen asking if I wanted to do something. We ended up going to a free museum with Molly, Musée du quai Branly. It was mostly African, Native American, and Indonesian art. Though it had no French stuff, it was still pretty cool. The national museums in Paris are always free the first Sunday of the month. It's quite lovely.

The Italian's name is Giovanni, which is so Italian that it's equal to meeting someone named Pierre in France. I've convinced him to be our guide through Italy for Spring Break. Myriem (Mimi, the Moroccan girl from our foyer) is going to be our guide through Morocco, and we're still attempting to find a Grecian to show us through Greece but Mimi and Molly have a Greek friend here so it shouldn't be too hard.

I think I should be their guide through Disneyland. It's only fair.

3 comments:

doc said...

Bella Bella. I love the pictures from Disneyland. I think you enjoyed it just as much this time as you did when you were 5 years old...and 13 years old...
I guess you just like DisneyWorld, right?

Patty said...

Great pictures of Disney on facebook, Meghan! And my oh my but your new friend is quite nice. If you know what I mean. Glad it was such a funnificent day. (I like that word. Might start using it with credit to you!)

siobhan said...

Looking forward to a funnificent weekend with you!